Actions with projects
You can sort the project cards in the Dashboard:
- by the date they were created (Created) from newest to oldest (default)
- by the date the last changes were made to the projects (Last modified) from newest to oldest
To sort the projects, click on the dropdown menu and select the necessary option.
To search for a project, enter a search query in the search bar on the top. The search is carried out by project name.
You will find the project cards in the list of the projects that meet your query.
For a more convenient arrangement of projects, you can organize them by placing into folders. To create a new folder, click on the Add folder button.
To move a project into a folder:
- go to the All projects list
- click on the tree dots icon to open the dropdown menu in the bottom right corner of a project card and select the Change folder option
- specify a folder you need
You can rename a folder using the Rename folder option delete it with the Delete folder option. To do this, next to the folder name, click on the three dots icon to open the dropdown menu.
Click on the three dots icon to open the dropdown menu in the bottom right corner of a project card and select Delete or Duplicate from the menu.