Search Bar is a widget that allows visitors to search for and find necessary information on a website.
The widget consists of the following elements:
- Input Label
- Search Button
Search Bar settings on the Settings tab in the right panel includes:
- Default - The Search Bar has its common structure: the search query input line and the search button.
- Slide – The search query input line is hidden and it appears when first clicking the search button, the second click sends the search query.
Slide type has extra settings:
- Show input line: On Click or On Hover
- Display Input line on canvas
- Placeholder – you can enter text in the input line (for example: Site search)
- Placeholder color – you can select a color and its opacity
You can style the Search Bar using the Styles tab in the right panel.
By selecting the appropriate element of the Search Bar, you can:
- Style the input line. You can add a border to the input line (in the Borders section), round the corners, change paddings and margins (in the Size section), change the font (in the Text section).
- Style the search button. You can change the background color (in the Background section), adjust the corner radius (in the Size section), change the font (in the Text section).